nafex - RE: [nafex] What to say to prospective members?

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "'nafex@yahoogroups.com '" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: "'edforest2010 '" <edforest55@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] What to say to prospective members?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:36:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Like many "loss leaders" it was this group that lead me to joining NAFEX.

However, I see no loss for either NAFEX or the potential new member by
getting an opportunity to see what NAFEX is all about.

We have all had experience with joining a club only to learn it is little
more than a tea and gossip circle. This list gives the potential new
member a good preview of NAFEX (galls and all, smile)

What I have been told is that the list is open to all,
but it will not be openly promoted, but people will only be brought to it
through NAFEX members. This makes perfect sense, and seems a very
judicious balance has been struck.

Once you have caught someone's interest, it is a lot easier to get them to
join and enjoy all of NAFEX's benefits. This list is only a small aspect
of NAFEX.

It is being used well in my opinion.

Later,
Tom

--

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Erdman, Jim wrote:

> thought that was a reasonable requirement. Not sure if that is still a
> requirement.
>
> Jim Erdman, western WI

Break free. Great
American Smokeout