nafex - Re: [nafex] Boston Apricots

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: dyellman@earthlink.net
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Boston Apricots
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 23:55:52 -0400

Don, Thanks. Richard sent me his picture, which is pretty indeed.
In your yard, is Puget Gold sickly, or is it just smaller than Tomcot?
This tree has to be elbowed into a city lot, so smaller might be good,
although my friend did say that a little shade would be nice. Cambridge
is coastal, so the climate is similar to coastal Maine, but a bit warmer
(both summer and winter). I suspect either will do, and I may chose
based on availability.

Thanks again,
Ginda