nafex - Fw: Re: [nafex] Apricot for Boston?]

  • From: "Helga and Bert Dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: <ginda@concentric.net>
  • Subject: Fw: Re: [nafex] Apricot for Boston?]
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:13:03 -0400

Hello Ginda
Sorry fo r the delay- have been out of town

My largest sucess has been with alpricot ( apricot x almond) V60031. We get
flooded with fruit about 2 out of 5 years. The other 3 years we get frozen
out. I got mine from Grimo Nut farm- Ernie has a website- see Google under
Grimo; however, I don't think he'll ship stateside. Ask him
I alos have approx 10 Harrow varieties, they don't do well here- too darn
cold.
Cheers Bert

Bert Dunn RR4 Tottenham Ont zone 4b
www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca

see also http://www.littlefatwino.com/bertslist.html

THINK BLENDING, NOT VARIETALS

Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 9:14 PM
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [nafex] Apricot for Boston?]

> Bert, Tom Olenio suggested I ask your advice. Thanks for any info you
> can offer.
>
> Ginda Fisher

  • Fw: Re: [nafex] Apricot for Boston?], Helga and Bert Dunn, 09/11/2001