nafex - Re: [nafex] Fruitgrowing and tetanus

  • From: "H.Dessureault" <inter.verbis@atreide.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Fruitgrowing and tetanus
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 13:26:02 -0400

Anyone living in the country and having direct access to farm animals and invasive thorn and the likes are more at risk of contraction tetanus than people living in appartments in town and working in offices, for sure. Similarly, kids playing in farm surroundings are more at risk than kids playing with video games indoors.
Hélène