nafex - Re: [nafex] Fruitgrowing and tetanus

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <doreenh@ticon.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Fruitgrowing and tetanus
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:34:57 -0500

My doctor in Springfield, IL considered me high risk about year ago when she
insisted that I get a tetanus booster, because I worked with manure, compost
and other possible avenues of infection. I'd go back to the doctor and
insist that he give your daughter a tetanus booster, because she is exposed
daily to manure. Tell him to think about it!
Doreen Howard