nafex - [nafex] salt, off topic

  • From: "Kieran or Donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] salt, off topic
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 07:33:20 -0500

Guess they figure if they admit they have been wrong for 50 years we will
wonder what else they are wrong about. (smile)

Yes Tom, like cholesterol, for example. Next checkup, never mind the
cholesterol test, ask to be tested for homocysteine and iron overload, esp
the latter. I read they just lowered the "abnormal" cholesterol level from
300 to 200, thus doubling the number of people who will become "eligible"
for the totally discredited theory of chlesterol lowering drugs. Wonder who
got the bribes on that one?
Donna

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!