nafex - Re: [Fwd: evans cherry]

  • From: del&maryStubbs <mdstubbs@paulbunyan.net>
  • To: ginda@concentric.net
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: evans cherry]
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 19:26:14 -0500

thanks Ginda, I thought it might be many pages because one of the
translations I made was 10 pages of code! They did'nt give caliper but
I'll guess this is where SLN gets their stock, and grows it a year or
two before selling. del

Ginda Fisher wrote:

> Del, this is what it opens up to when I look at it:
>
> TO: Del Stubbs
>
> mdstubbs@paulbunyan.net
>
> FROM: Mendy S. Estill
> Nursery Sales
> Lawyer Nursery
> Tele: 800-551-9875
> Fax: 406-826-5700
> Website: www.lawyernursery.com
>
> RE: Evans Cherry
>
> Thank you for your email. The Evans Cherry is available for Spring
> 2002. This stock is grown from tissue culture.
>
> Thank you for your interest.
>
> =====================
> One of the options of Outlook is "use MS Word as my default e-mail
> editor". I bet that's what this nursery does, and so they can't
> communicate with you at all. Oh well, we all gotta love Bill.
>
> Best,
> Ginda
>
> del&maryStubbs wrote:
> >
> > Part 1.1.3 Type: Hypertext Markup Language (text/html)
> > Encoding: 7bit

  • [Fwd: evans cherry], del&maryStubbs, 08/03/2001
    • Message not available
      • Re: [Fwd: evans cherry], del&maryStubbs, 08/04/2001