nafex - [nafex] thankyou Canada (off topic)

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] thankyou Canada (off topic)
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 15:01:39 +0000

My wife's family and myself are spending a great deal of time in Canada in a
hospital this month. A family member was involved in a plane accident and by
all resonable notions he shouldn't be alive. From the emergency personel to
the doctors, nurses, and staff....scores of Canadian's have bent over
backwards to save a dear life and to comfort and help the family. Miracles
have been performed, and still are.

I enoy the CBC "As it Happens" show and hear occasional complaints about the
Canadien health care system just as I hear about the American system, I'm
sure there's truth there, but mostly the human care and medical skill is
phenomenal. Thankyou Thankyou Canada, Del

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM