nafex - Re: [nafex] thankyou Canada (off topic)

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] thankyou Canada (off topic)
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:32:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

There are complaints about long waits in the Canadian medical system, but
I have yet to run into one myself. There are also complaints about being
able to find a family doctor but we had one in days of arrival in Canada.

Possibly we are lucky, possibly there are politics and beuaracrats wanting
more money to spend, or possibly it is just a change in culture (me, me,
me, NOW!).

No idea what the problems are but we have not experienced them yet.

I am happy for you Del.

Regards,
Tom
--
Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Hardiness Zone 6a

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, del stubbs wrote:

> My wife's family and myself are spending a great deal of time in Canada
> in a
> hospital this month. A family member was involved in a plane accident and
> by
> all resonable notions he shouldn't be alive. From the emergency personel
> the doctors, nurses, and staff....scores of Canadian's have bent over
> backwards to save a dear life and to comfort and help the family.
> Miracles
> have been performed, and still are.
>
> I enoy the CBC "As it Happens" show and hear occasional complaints about
> the
> Canadien health care system just as I hear about the American system, I'm
> sure there's truth there, but mostly the human care and medical skill is
> phenomenal. Thankyou Thankyou Canada, Del

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM