nafex - Re: [nafex] OT - message filters

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] OT - message filters
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:28:15 -0400

Vic, I have a filter that puts NAFEX stuff into its own folder that is
processed BEFORE the filters that throw away the trash. There seem to
be many fewer ads appended to NAFEX files than in the past, so I don't
know what's triggering your filter, but try re-ordering you filters and
see if the problem goes away.

Ginda