nafex - [nafex] OT - message filters

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] OT - message filters
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:07:42 +0000

Does anyone know why all of a sudden some of my nafex group email has
been filtering to the trash? I have my message filters set up to strike
out stuff like "mortgage, FREE, debt, etc.," all the typical stuff as I
get it in. Then I also have a few set up to organize the business
emails. All of a sudden, in the past two days, (nafex) emails with
aol.com addresses and only some of the bunny's started getting rerouted
to the trash. I checked all my message filters and nothing should be
happening like this.
Some of you are just so computer literate, pas moi! This is really weird
and I hope someone knows what the cause could be. Going off for today,
Thanks, ...................vic NH zone 3