nafex - Re: [nafex] OT - message filters

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] OT - message filters
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 11:18:51 +0000

Thanks Ginda,
I rerouted the egroup mail this morning by diverting all "subject - (nafex)"
the nafex group folder. It still went to the inbox . . . ? I thought if I
could catch the '(nafex)' part I could divert it before it went to trash.
Looks
like it did not work at all!
I also went through all the filter set ups again to check if something had
been
entered by accident, nope. Then I checked the mail that has hit the trash.
Only
one of the eight new ones had a legit filter! Four were the bunny, one was my
ebay auction watch and two aol.com!? This is so puzzling I'm wondering if I
should cancel out all my filters and start over. When this started, I hadn't
added or edited any for quite a while.
Thanks for the advice, will try anything!
Vic