nafex - Re: [nafex] more exercises, chicken love

  • From: "H.Dessureault" <inter.verbis@atreide.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] more exercises, chicken love
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:18:33 -0400

Hi Tom,
My server does exactly what you just described. It screens viruses and destroys the contaminated files. You receive instead a message giving information on the virus and where it came from.
This is highly practical, as you pointed out. If I am not up to date with the latest version of Norton, I can at least depend that they are...
We shall see how they do tomorrow with CODE RED, which is supposed to spread throughout the computerized world....
Hélène, zone 3