nafex - [nafex] chinese che

  • From: "R. Keith Etheridge" <grandpa@chipsnet.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] chinese che
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 15:28:47 -0500

This spring I successfully grafted chinese che (female)on two 3 in diameter,5 ft. up,osage orange trees .At one time almost each 40 acres here were divided with osage orange as a hedge ,most were bulldozed out, but I still have a Quartermile and many as weeds in pasture and other  non crop land.Does any one information not noted in the CRFG
page?Hardiness? ability to fruit without male?palatability?etc.
Keith Etheridge DVM
Lower zone 5

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor