nafex - Re: [nafex] more exercises, chicken love

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] more exercises, chicken love
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:26:24 -0400

I second the motion.

We get very few legitimate attachments, and lots of viruses. Even if
the attachment is of interest to a bunch of people, it will be slow to
download, and would be better handled by a note saying "I have this,
please write if you want it". I know several other YAHOO groups don't
allow attachments.

Ginda Fisher

Thomas Olenio wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Could the administrator of the NAFEX egroup please change the settings of
> the group not to allow attachments?
>
> It would prevent this sort of nonsense.
>
> If people want to share files they can upload them to the NAFEX file area
> in our YahooGroup or send them privately.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Regards,
> Tom
>
> --
> Thomas Olenio
> Ontario, Hardiness Zone 6a
>
> On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, kevin poland wrote:
>
> > Hi! How are you?
> >
> > I send you this file in order to have your advice
> >
> > See you later. Thanks
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> > [chg_banner01.gif]

Small business owners...