nafex - Re: [nafex] growing tropicals in not so tropical places

  • From: "Helga and Bert Dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] growing tropicals in not so tropical places
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 06:58:43 -0400

Hi Scott
We grow 13 varieties of figs (8 are suitcase varieties), 3 varieties of
guava, 2 of passionfruit and a key lime (damn fine pie material).
Just destroyed our 2 varieties of bananas and our nespoli- felt we'd never
get fruit from these.
Glad to hear other 'tryers' around
Cheers Bert

Bert Dunn RR4 Tottenham Ont zone 4b