nafex - Re: [nafex] More on Stark

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@bunchgrapes.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] More on Stark
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 06:27:00 -0700

Title: Re: [nafex] More on Stark
Believe me, I've tried, but most magazines won't take an article strictly about NAFEX.  Best I've been able to do is slip reference to NAFEX into articles I sell on growing fruit.  (I do THAT quite often). The single word reason is "Editors".  If they don't want it, it doesn't get printed, no matter how good you think it is.  An organization of fruit lovers isn't "news" enough by itself - you have to be able to tie it to something special.
    I will say that anyone on any relevant e-list can put in a plug for NAFEX  - just remember http://www.nafex.org
-Lon
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at http://www.bunchgrapes.com