nafex - [nafex] Problem Identification Resources

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Problem Identification Resources
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 17:05:10 -0400

Hello,

Does anyone know of a searchable database of fruit tree
problems?

I have done a number of searches on the NAFEX message
archive and could not find what I am looking for. I am
hoping that there may be another resource that will help me.

Also used some of the major search engines and I could find
lots of web pages that contained my key words, but are not
related to my inquiry. Too many web pages to wade through.

I grafted an apple scion this season and the leaves emerged
green, but are now turning redish. May be nothing, may be
something.

It would be nice if there was a web page that had some drill
down search options to find possible problems, or an online
problem image guide..

Thanks,
Tom

--