nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX Webpage

  • From: davidu9999@aol.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX Webpage
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 16:32:46 EDT

Hi Tom,

As you can see from the posts today, I update when I have information.

<>

I have asked for guidance form the board and everyone is welcome to join in.
You can't get very much consulting for $500.00 and I want to be sure we spend
wisely. I have an update to the kiwi page that Kiwi Bob sent this week and
some material from Fred Janson's family to honor him. I just got it this
week also and will try to upload something soon.

What I really want is something from each consultant and interest group to
add. This year we have added only something from the rubus and apricot
groups. Is anyone out there that wants to contribute something?

FYI - We will not be putting the Handbook on the Website. Tha author does
not feel that it is an appropriate medium for his work.

David Ulmer