nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX Webpage

  • From: "Gianni" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX Webpage
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 01:44:56 -0400

FYI - We will not be putting the Handbook on the Website.  Tha author does
not feel that it is an appropriate medium for his work.

David Ulmer

Hello David:

Would you happen to know if there have been any determinations rendered as to a re-print issue being made
available or any possibility to secure a surplus copy.
Going on my 3rd year and it would have been nice to have received one of these upon joining Nafex..
Having never seen one but hearing so much about it I can imagine it must be the epitome of our benevolent
organization and those of us who have paid our dues, kind of feel left out and missed the fruit of our knowledge.

Cordially:
~Gianni

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Atlantis is Coming!