nafex - RE: [nafex] Quince for Pear roostock

  • From: "Correnti, Andy" <andy.correnti@lmco.com>
  • To: "'nafex@yahoogroups.com'" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] Quince for Pear roostock
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 13:08:11 -0400

Hi Kim

I got some quince rootstock from Rocky Meadow Nursery. It already had a Old
Home interstem gratfted onto it so I can't comment on compatibility with
quince and other varieties. I grafted 4 asian pear varieties onto the
interstem and all took well and are thriving with fruitlets one year later
(this year).

Andy
Southeatern PA