nafex - Re: [nafex] Article about peaches and nectarines

  • From: "Gianni" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Article about peaches and nectarines
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:40:21 -0400

Hi Betty:

Portland, I guess being a zone 8 and not sure about Chehalis and
perhaps S.NH having a 5/6 Zone with my microclime then the only
hope is a chill hour James Beard "Crawford" that's been made available
for this zone probably doesn't exist..... Cest la vie.
(Keep my eye open though!)
Many thanks Betty.

Best of growing,
~Gianni