nafex - [nafex] FW: Early micorrhiza work

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] FW: Early micorrhiza work
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:03:31 -0700

This is very interesting material on the early work that discovered the
existence and function of mycorrhizal fungi. The Small Farms Library has a
lot of other good works available online, as well.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom

Join the Garden Writers List
To subscribe, send a blank message to: Gardenwriters-subscribe@topica.com

>----------
>From: Keith Addison <keith@JOURNEYTOFOREVER.ORG>
>To: OGL@LSV.UKY.EDU
>Subject: Rayner on mycorrhiza online
>Date: Tue, Apr 24, 2001, 12:29 PM
>

>Sorry, it took me a while, but I've now scanned Dr M.C. Rayner's
>introductory book on mycorrhizas and uploaded it to our Small farms
>Library. You can find it here:
>
>"Trees and Toadstools" by M.C. Rayner, D.Sc., Faber and Faber, 1945.
>http://journeytoforever.org/farm_library.html#rayner
>
>Best wishes
>
>Keith Addison
>Journey to Forever
>Handmade Projects
>Tokyo
>http://journeytoforever.org/

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM