nafex - [nafex] unknown tree in the "files" section

  • From: pete@riflemag.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] unknown tree in the "files" section
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 02:11:55 -0000

Hi
I think I have identified the "unknown tree" in the files section
here at the Yahoo Home Base.
It is the very rare and mostly unknown "kiwi" Pear. Sometimes it
takes a vine form, but here obviously in a funky looking tree form.
If one looks closely at the limbs, one can see the little tendrils
looking for something to grab onto...this is the dead giveaway to the
bloodline ...I mean sapline...of the tree.
It was nothing, really.
Pedro

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM