nafex - Re: [nafex] Passion Flower (fruiting)

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Passion Flower (fruiting)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:00:48 -0700

Passiflora incarnata is MUCH better than Akebia. All you need to pollinate
it is a second selection - a seedling will work. Just so it isn't the same
clone as the first one - i.e., started from a cutting of your first one.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom

----------
>From: pete@riflemag.com
>To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [nafex] Passion Flower (fruiting)
>Date: Tue, Apr 24, 2001, 7:02 PM
>

>Hello NAFEX
>I am in Southern La, zone 8b. I have the passiflora incarnata
>(maypop) started.
>Is there another variety I can plant that will be a perenial here ?
>I want the ones that bear edible fruit.
>Are these things very tasty ? Are they as good as Akebia ?
>Thanks
>Pete 8b

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM