nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple Seed Growth

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple Seed Growth
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:58:50 +0000

Hi - me again, catching up after being gone for a week.... Tom, I've
grown apple seedlings several times, anywhere up to 100+ some years.
Something about that hook looks familiar. I have yet to plant my seeds
this year, they are sprouting in the frig! I'm thinking that the 'hook'
is the terminal laying sidewise from being encapsulated and will turn up
and grow as soon as it can orient itself. That is what my picture memory
is suggesting. If we don't hear anything more professional from this,
I'll be sure to monitor my seedlings and do some macro photos in
sequence so we can have some evidence for logical conclusions. OK? (I've
obviously not quite recovered from cabin fever and think I could have
used a longer vacation). ................vic

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM