nafex - New England Nutgrowers

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: machelp@attglobal.net
  • Subject: New England Nutgrowers
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 20:51:56 -0500

Loon Rombough posted a link to your "1.0" webpage on the NAFEX mailing
list. I am a member of NAFEX, and live in New England, so your
organization interests me. I don't have much land (I'm a suburbanite)
and don't have much time (full time job, two small kids) but I do like
growing things, especially fruits and flowers. If I had room, I'd grow
nuts, too. As it is, I just grow acorns and feed the squirrels.

I'd like it if you added me to your mailing/invite list for a while.

Thanks,
Ginda Fisher
22 Linwood Road
Wellesley, MA 02481