nafex - [nafex] FW: new webpages New England Nutgrowers

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Indiana Nut Growers Association <nutgrowers@listbot.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] FW: new webpages New England Nutgrowers
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 23:54:52 -0800

----------
From: Charles Paradise <c2dice@attglobal.net>
Subject: new webpages New England Nutgrowers
Date: Wed, Mar 7, 2001, 1:52 AM

Hi friends,
This is to announce new webpage New England Nutgrowers.
The New England Nutgrowers is not an organization.
However, because we have corresponded and met yearly for more than 10
years, I am considering mounting the page permanently and registering it
on search engines to make our existence aware to others who may be
searching for tree related information and contacts on the internet.

This is version 1.0 - version 1.1 depends on you getting back to me with
feedback.
What do you like? What do you dislike?
Furthermore, NOW is the time to send me photos of your work if you have
any related to trees in New England, so I can add them or link them.

http://pws.prserv.net/usinet.c2dice/trees/

Charlie Paradise