nafex - FW: [nafex] Canadian sources

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: FW: [nafex] Canadian sources
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 12:22:09 -0800

----------
From: Watermanmp@aol.com
To: lonrom@hevanet.com
Subject: Re: FW: [nafex] Canadian sources
Date: Mon, Feb 19, 2001, 7:18 AM

Hi Lon

Just to clear up a few things. News of my disappearance are not true. I
have gotten married, bought a farm and am restructuring my life on Vancouver

Island. I am currently working in venture capital and am with
www.trafford.com and www.avt.net
I hope to become active again in Nafex as soon as I can get a little more
settled. I would like to have a database set up of all Canadian members
with
material to offer. But rigt now, I am lacking in bandwidth.

Martin
> ----------
> From: maxwell@IS.Dal.Ca
> To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [nafex] Canadian sources
> Date: Sun, Feb 18, 2001, 7:43 AM
>

> Martin Waterman has been listed as the Canadian sources contact for a
> number of years, but seems to have disappeared. Does anybody know
> whether he is still around, and if not what the fate of his listings
> is?
>
> Do any Canadian members have any of the following (apple scions)?
>
> Ananas Reinette
> Anna Boelens (reputedly very much like Cox's, and is in fact a Cox's
> cross)
> Pomme d'Api (Lady)
> Ard Cairn Russet ("tastes just like a banana")
> Karin Schneider (Red Ingrid Marie) (I had several trees of this myself
> until the deer ate them off to the ground - locusts with hooves!)
> Baldwin
> Sylia (an early Swedish apple)

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details