nafex - Re: [nafex] Canadian sources

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Canadian sources
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 08:01:17 -0500

Hello,

The last time I spoke with Woodwinds Nursery in Bluevale, Ontario they were
trying to get access to Fred Janson's collection. I beleive she told me the
new owner has horses and she is afraid the orchard will be used for pasture.

You would have to check with Woodwinds to see if they were successful in
gaining access. But they do have access to other large collections (also at
risk of loss).

Regards,
Tom

--