nafex - [nafex] Hello from Colorado

  • From: Kelleher@gj.net
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Hello from Colorado
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 01:59:00 -0000

Hello NAFEXers! I've been a subscriber for quite a while but this is
the first time I've checked out the on-line group. I do have a
question. Has anyone tried using gibbrellic acid on hardy kiwi
vines? I'm asking because my two mature vines started blooming 3
years ago and I found out that they are both female. I've planted a
male but he's not blooming yet. In one of the past issues of Pomona
someone mentioned using gibbrellic acid to induce fruit set on his
unpollinated kaki persimmons. So I started to wonder if it would
work on my two kiwi's.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/423498/_/982288748/

  • [nafex] Hello from Colorado, Kelleher, 02/15/2001