nafex - Re: [nafex] Water - Rooting Cuttings

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Water - Rooting Cuttings
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:53:36 -0500

I think grapes must be pretty easy to root. Last year I trimmed my
young vine in the late winter, and put a few lengths of the twigs into a
glass of water in the kitchen window. I just wanted to force the buds,
to get a little greenery. It worked, but the leaves lasted so long that
I looked into the glass, and was surprised to see the twigs had all
rooted. This was canadice.

Ginda