nafex - [nafex] FW: website?

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] FW: website?
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 06:05:23 -0800

Does someone have experience on what is graft compatible on Mexican plum for
this lady? Please be sure to send a copy of any reply directly to her.
-Lon Rombough
----------
From: flylo@txcyber.com
To: lonrom@HEVANET.COM
Subject: website?
Date: Mon, Feb 5, 2001, 2:39 AM

I can't remember if you have a website, and if so why haven't I
bookmarked it?

I'm actually looking for someone in the South who sells whipstock.
<italic>I</italic>I want to do my little graft-experiment and don't have
the tops that
would work (I don't think) with the rootstock I want to try.

I've talked about this before (with yourself, I think), I've just never
done it.

We are over run with little dwarf native Mexican plum tree'thicket'. I
want to dig up a small tree and replant it, replacing the top with
something cultivated. What (besides plum) would work on this
root? I have a peach tree that needs it's branches cut back, would
that work?

<nofill>
Martha, (Texas)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/5505/index.html
See TexCat Web page:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/5505/Texcat_home.html

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/423498/_/981381603/

  • [nafex] FW: website?, Lon J. Rombough, 02/05/2001