nafex - Re: [nafex] Yahoo Groups

  • From: "Gordon C. Nofs" <gcnofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Yahoo Groups
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:25:18 -0500

Tom
I don't believe so. These messages where just yesterday and the day
before. If you go in and check egroups messages, you will see the date. It
is like they have a hold on messages that have certain words or something.
It was strange. There was even a new message come in while I was checking it
out.
Gordon
Could the missing messages be from the actual switch between Egroups and
Yahoo? The brief period of time when one server was shut down and the other
brought up with new software.
Just a possibility.
If that was the cause there should be not more missing messages.
Regards,
Tom