nafex - Re: [nafex] Yahoo Groups

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: PermacultureNo1@aol.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Yahoo Groups
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 13:11:10 -0500

The new terms are posted on the web-site - or rather, on the site you
get sent to if you try to go to the old one. After reading all the "Qs"
that looked applicable, I answered "no, this doesn't answer my
questions. I'd like to send feedback." I asked a bunch of questions,
including, how can I get off the list (another one, not this one)
without either giving you tons of personal information or lying and
violating the terms of service?

If I get an answer, I may try to post it to the list.

Ginda