nafex - [nafex] Delaware valley (southeast Pa, southern NJ and Del) fruit growers

  • From: tugger@netreach.net
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Delaware valley (southeast Pa, southern NJ and Del) fruit growers
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:26:17 -0000

I'm interested in trying to find other local growers-hopefully of
apples- from this area and possibly forming a group to meet several
times a year to swap plants and ideas. If you have any interest
please email me and we'll take it from there.
Mike Tomlinson

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/423498/_/980853983/

  • [nafex] Delaware valley (southeast Pa, southern NJ and Del) fruit growers, tugger, 01/30/2001