nafex - Re: [nafex] Bearcreek closed - who else has scionwood?

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Bearcreek closed - who else has scionwood?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:09:19 -0800

First, if you want a huge bunch of apple varieties to choose from, send a
SASE to Richard Fahey, the NAFEX apple interest group chairman. He has a
collection of over 1,000 varieties. Another is Nick Botner, here in Oregon.
I don't have his address on hand, though. You have the Western Cascade
Fruit Growers in your area that has scions exchanges every year. And the
Home Orchard Society, here in Oregon, has a monster scion exchange every
March. And of course there is the Exchange Page in POMONA.
There's a link to the HOS on my web site and I know members of all the
groups are on this list and can fill you in.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, unusual fruits, writing, consulting, more, at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom