nafex - [nafex] "Membership" policy

  • From: prcenter@webtv.net
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] "Membership" policy
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 02:25:23 -0000

I generally read this e-list at the web site rather than in my e-mail...

While doing so I clicked on an arrow that took me back to the begining of t=
his lists archives when it was first set up.

I found that the question of membership in NAFEX was addressed. Post #22 is=
most informative inregard to this issue. Here is some of what was stated fo=
r anyone interested in finding out what the actual policy is.

------------edited for brevity & relevance-----------

  Message 22 of 5542