nafex - Re: [nafex] Malus prunifolia

  • From: "del stubbsrockyman" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Malus prunifolia
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 02:31:02 -0000

thanks Jim, valuable imput on prunifolia. the seedlings of it my neighbor
and i purchased and grafted 3 years back were from Lawyers in montana (300
trees) this was before i found nafex!......the roots as they were sent
varied from bare sticks to impressive masses of long fibry rootlets. so
far at their young age no suckering. orchards are nearly nonexistent in
this zone 2 to 3 region. one of my long term goals is to prove it
possible, and years from now when ive got well tested rootstock, frame, and
varietal trees to choose from to turn my love of grafting into a truly
locally appropriate nursery.
minnesota del

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/423498/_/976415464/