nafex - Re: [nafex] "Membership" policy

  • From: jakuehn@yourinter.net
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] "Membership" policy
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:21:02 -0400

My own little thought on the membership issue: NAFEX will make no friends
being
stingy with information; it costs nothing to let outsiders participate, and
may
make new friends and members. By being exclusive and requiring membership to
participate in the email list, many truly interested and knowledgeable people
may be turned away. I think we can afford to be generous--that has always
been
one of NAFEX's hallmarks, and has borne good fruit in all ways.

Thanks!

Jackie Kuehn

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/423498/_/976551517/