nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: copyright & "terms of use"

  • From: fluffy bunny <the.fluffy.bunny@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: copyright & "terms of use"
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:41:17 -0500

Tom wrote:

As has already been pointed out by others you are wrong

My reply:

I suggest in the future you try reading in context before you make such
unanimous statements. The paragraph that proceeded your commentary
made allowance for educational institutions, which is one of the
quintessential components of your argument.

As our list moderator has subtely directed that this thread die, I
suggest we both walk away from this or continue this in private e-mail.

Very truly yours,

TFB

.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!