nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: copyright & "terms of use"

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: copyright & "terms of use"
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:11:20 -0500

Well, perhaps we can agree on a workable compromise. Most posters to
this list probably don't mind having their work passed along to others,
at least in a minor, noncommercial way, with attribution. A few do.
Not being a lawyer, I don't know exactly what the law allows, but I am
interested in both passing useful information to friends and in
respecting the wishes of authors.

Could I request that posters who don't want their posts reproduced at
all, to anyone outside the list, include a note to that effect? I, for
one, will respect it. Those of us who don't make a living selling words
may be less sensitive to their importance to those who do, but can
certainly understand a direct request.

Ginda

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/976846146/