nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Plant shipping costs

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Plant shipping costs
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:26:59 -0000

ditto what Kevin says about Speedee we ship with them whenever possible
(carving tools). They're often next day for 1/2 the price of UPS at 2 days.
for anyone not aware of the diference, when UPS ships to Canada it
involves rediculous piles of paperwork and brokerage fees. For even a $25
item the fee was $30! and charged to my customer, he was one hot hornet!
it took 2 months of calls to get it released , returned, and no fee paid.
USPS has a totally diferrent relationship with Canada and small parcels zip
through. minnesota del