nafex - Re: [nafex] Online Fruit Course

  • From: Claude Sweet <sweetent@home.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Online Fruit Course
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:31:06 -0800

Don Yellman wrote:
>...to put
> together a syllabus on fruit growing that would provide authoritative
> information on the wide variety of interests of our members would be an
> overwhelming project. It would also be likely to provoke as many
> questions as it answered, leading to interminable discussion without
> much focus.

It might well be a long and detailed process, but if there are enough
people who would assist in such a project, then it should go forward.

Great ideas without volunteers to support the effort will be doomed to
fail, but if enough people indicate they would assist in its development
and participate in the discussion -
the project should go forward so it could stand or fail based on its
merits.

I am not sure that has been suggested as an official NAFEX project. What
is the status of this suggested project?

Claude Sweet
San Diego, CA

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/423498/_/975616487/