nafex - [nafex] Grafting Tape - Hockey Tape

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Grafting Tape - Hockey Tape
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:22:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi list,

Just made a great discovery at the ice arena. My youngest is just in
beginner hockey, and I had to tape his ankles. The tape stretches and
stretches and is made of clear plastic.

This is NOT the cloth tape used to wrap hockey sticks, but the type used
to hold up hockey socks, and wrap weak ankles.

It is cheap, made of clear plastic, not too sticky, and stretches and
stretches.

I just paid $3 Cdn. for a roll at the arena, and that means it is a lot
cheaper at Wal-Mart.

Just thought I would pass this information along. Should make a good,
cheap grafting tape

Regards,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Hardiness Zone 6a

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/423498/_/973966947/

  • [nafex] Grafting Tape - Hockey Tape, Thomas Olenio, 11/11/2000