nafex - Re: [nafex] Ancient Apple Varieties

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Ancient Apple Varieties
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:37:25 -0400

Hi,

Yes, I see Court Pendu-Plat in nursry catalogs in the U.S., but could not
find any in Canada.

I was told by the OMAFRA (Ontario Ministry of Agriculture), "The Court Pendu
Plat does not appears to be in the Canadian Clonal Genebank Repository under
that name or Wise Apple. If you have found a source stay with that. An
import permit from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency will be required to
get plant material over the border."

I already have requested the proper documents and permits from the Canadian
Food Inspection Agency.

I am sure it will be a fun tour of paperwork.

Regards,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Canada

Tellme Sports. Tellme Stocks. Tellme News. Just Tellme.
Call 1-800-555-TELL and hear everything. For info visit:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9529/15/_/423498/_/971829223/