nafex - Re: [nafex] Maypops (Passiflora incarnata)

  • From: Ray Givan <raygivan@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Maypops (Passiflora incarnata)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:09:01 -0700 (PDT)

0% Introductory APR!
Instant Approval!
Aria Visa - get yours today.
http://click.egroups.com/1/7102/15/_/423498/_/969059346/

I tried my hand at maypops about ten years ago. Never got any fruit and the
plants seemed to disappear and not comeback in the spring. I'd see one or
two and that was it. (I'd planted some twenty plants for starters.)

This year, they made a big comeback. Possums beat me to the fruit, but they
are flowering and fruiting.

I am mildly interested in an interest group. I think the species has good
potential.

Ray