nafex - Re: [nafex] Pacific Rose apple?

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Pacific Rose apple?
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 17:12:40 -0400

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9146/15/_/423498/_/968274673/

I bought some New Zealand Braeburns this summer. They were excellent.

Sad to say, I look for the NZ sticker on apples. Maybe it's just that
my supermarket only carries seasonal stuff from down under, and carries
Washington State stuff all year 'round. I do also look for locally
grown fruit, which is usually quite tasty, although often a little
rougher in appearance than the Washington stuff.

Ginda Fisher
Eastern Massachusetts