nafex - Re: [nafex] New Hampshire blueberry bragging rights!

  • From: "J. Rosano II" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] New Hampshire blueberry bragging rights!
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:42:23 -0400

Hi Betty:

Good one Betty! Great link. And did purport the collaboration of White &
Coville. Found that quite interesting....
Around this time every year when the pints start coming in and you can get
the "selects" is when I thank these pioneers with the 1st bite of Bloooooo-
berry pie! Ahhh, heaven!

Best wishes,
John

http://click.egroups.com/1/7010/0/_/423498/_/967250647/