nafex - Re: [nafex] New Hampshire blueberry bragging rights!

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] New Hampshire blueberry bragging rights!
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:44:54 +0000

The blueberry book was authored by a woman from Whitefield, NH. She states
the origin of
cultivated varieties as Greenfield, NH and lists the history of several
varieties, I beleive one
was Coville. I do not recall any particular details about the man Coville
himself, that is not
to say it not written, only that it's been a very long time since I read the
material.
Vic

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7009/0/_/423498/_/967211035/